My dear blogging friend Dear Kitty has been so kind to nominate The Autism Parent Blog for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
Thank you so much, dear Kitty, for this kind gesture!
The rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award are:
Thank and mention the blogger who has nominated you by linking to their blog.
Insert the logo of the Sunshine Blogger Award in the post.
Answer the eleven questions that are posed to you.
Nominate eleven bloggers [and link to their blogs].
Formulate eleven questions to be answered.
Indicate the rules of the nominations.
Dear Kitty’s questions, and my answers, are:
1. Where do you get inspiration for your hobbies/interests/talents?
By praying, meditating and listening to inspirational music.
2. Which of your posts has been the most popular?
Silencing The Negative Brain Chatter
3. Whatever your blog is about, when and why did you get interested in that topic?
I have a son with severe special needs and autism so back in 2012 I decided to start writing about coping while parenting to try and help other parents.
4. Do you ever feel nervous before publishing a blog post?
Yes, at times I feel I might not be helpful enough and that gives me some anxiety.
5. One thing that can lighten up your day in an instant?
A good cup of coffee☕️
6. Most watched tv series?
7. Your comfort food?
8. What is a good morning like for you?
Having time in silence, prayer, meditation and a good cup of coffee.
9. What’s your favorite thing about your blog?
Meeting other bloggers.
10. What activity takes most of your time?
11. Are you, so far, proud, and satisfied with your blog’s progress?
I ask my 11 nominees the same questions as Dear Kitty.